Thursday 14 April 2011

Your songs remind me of swimming.

I find the mentality of a parkour and the physicality so beautiful. Free-runners think about movement and speed and how to get from one place to another by changing the route, making everything, every object, relative to what they're doing. They beautify their lives by considering everything as something of importance to them. They think in terms of art--what can I do better? What can I fix, what can I do to change up my life?
I find it so inspiring--the thought that goes into planning, however spontaneously; the defiance of the general public; the consideration of using everything in front of them; the knowledge that others will stare, and not being afraid of it. I find them so amazing and brave.
Parkour is something I wish to try over the summer. Oh, I have so many things I wanna try! Too little time, and not enough connections to try.
Maybe I'll go to a parkour park. Hehe, I just said parkour park.
Yes
I am lame. Get used to it ;)
thanks for reading, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment