Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wandering onto my blog and writing a new post on an entirely new interface is definitely nostalgic, especially at 3 a.m., whilst working on my biology lab report. Can you believe it though? It's been a more than a couple years since I've last updated, and so much has happened since that post about the outdoor education center. I'm in an entirely new community with different people and different experiences and I'm going to school learning things that I love and it's just so crazy how life changes. Life changes so quickly and swiftly and subtly--and sometimes, even not subtly at all, sometimes it hits you in the face!--and yet, when you look back on the time that has passed, when you think of all that you've achieved between that time and now and whether or not the old you would've ever imagined anything like this at all, it's pretty wonderful.
Pretty interesting to see that a lot of my worries back then have completely faded from memory and that they've been replaced with new insight and new worry and new problems. That's a great thing to see. That not everything that feels so giant and overwhelming, will last forever.

I'm pretty inarticulate in the early hours of the morning. Gonna go finish off that report.
Night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment